51 - Post 'The Rona' Exercise Advice, Waist Trainers, Habits, How to Warm-Up, Training is a Skill
January 16, 2022
Episode 51 we are discussing all things in this episode especially if you've had the spicy cough - what to do to get back into training!
Habits: So when we look at habits into the new year if you had a goal set out, are you voting with your actions accordingly?
James Clear: “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. No single instance will transform your beliefs, but as the votes build up, so does the evidence of your new identity.”
James Clear - Atomic Habits recommendation book read or watch him on youtube
Fitness Hacks for 2022:
- Get off your phone
- Know what you’re training before you come in AND Training is a skill
- Training with a friend or partner can be fun and often helps with motivation
- Well now, this is one about the spicy cough…. If you’ve had it, the rona, I would strongly suggest to EASE back into it. Many clients with RAQUELFITPT who have had it have struggled getting back into the gym.
Training things to avoid in 2022
- You do not need to add jump squats or lunges to the end of your workout as a finisher…
- Waist trainers
- Not warming up OR warming up on the treadmill
Contact The Female Health Show
- Email: email@example.com
- Tag us @thefemalehealthshow on Instagram
- Please give the show a 5⭐ review if you are a regular listener on Spotify or iTunes