Healthy conversations with the ever so wise and lovely Kara - we cover all sorts of topics in this one like;
- stereotypes and the rabbit hole
- chasing who you want to be won't get you there faster
- uncomfortable situations are facilitators of change
- pain is good sometimes
- how disconnected we are to each other as humans
- the importance of eye contact
- making friends as adults
- dating yourself first
- how to talk to toxic people
- who is a narcissist
- your reach has the ability to positively or negatively influence those around you
And so much more.
It is a bit glitchy sometimes due to the internet connection but it fixes itself quickly!
Pause and come back to the episode the juicy stuff is the entire way through!
Lastly, people don't like having uncomfortable conversations - this is normal, so we wanted to have this conversation so you can navigate your own life a little easier with our healthy conversation around this general life stuff!
Find Kara on Instagram:
Follow the show for all updates on Spotify and iTunes and don't hesitate to leave an iTunes review!
This is for information purposes only, the advice in this episode is for general purposes only.