52 - Client Diaries: Chelsea; Managing Her Mindset, Eating More Food, It's OKAY to Rest
May 18, 2022
Raquel Ramirez / Chelsea Hardie
Hey, it's been a while!
Welcome to the Client Diaries series of The Female Health Show, a new segment of the show that brings my clients DIRECT to you - their experiences, their triumphs, truths, and some of their pains. RELATABLE AF I say!
My clients bring so much inspiration to my podcasts and I thought WHY NOT actually get some of them on the show who can share their own experiences with training and health with you that I know you also struggle with too.
Some of the things we talk about:
- Her Fitness Journey
- Yo-Yo Mindset
- Social Pressures to look a certain way
- Motivation ?! It Doesn't Last and How to Manage it When it Gets Low
- Not Wanting to Live Life SICK
- Gaining Strength = Looking After Yourself & The Potential You Have
- Loving Yourself More Often and Consistently because of Training
- Trusting a Personal Trainer (again)
- It's OKAY to REST
- A Story: How Eating More Food was a STRUGGLE
- Going On Your Own Too Soon, Are You ACTUALLY Ready?
- No One Is Going To Save you, It's Okay to Have Help
- What Are Your Priorities?
- Permission to Be Uncomfortable in Unfamiliar Environments
- Focus On Yourself, No One is Watching You!!!
- 8-Week Challenges Still Suck / Instant Gratification is Not Satisfying Long Term
Follow the show for all updates on Spotify and iTunes and don't hesitate to leave an iTunes review!
Tik Tok: @raquelfitpt
This is for information purposes only, the advice in this episode is for general purposes only.
Contact The Female Health Show
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag us @thefemalehealthshow on Instagram
- Please give the show a 5⭐ review if you are a regular listener on Spotify or iTunes